Chapter One

Flash after flash went off as reporters and journalists buzzed, trying to get their question across and answered.

"Mr. Raizada, Mr. Raizada," they all chanted.

With one hand gesture, the room silenced and the flashes paused, Mahant Singh Raizada taking control of the room. He turned his attention to one of the reporters and gave a simple nod, approving the man to ask his question.

"Mr. Raizada, AR Industries has massed out to become such a large empire - what is the secret to your success?"

A small smile appeared on the handsome man's face. "My wife's strong faith and belief is what helped me in the beginning and throughout. Over the years, my family added on to that strength."

"Mr. Raizada, do you consider yourself lucky," another reporter asked.

"When it comes to my family, yes, very much. Business is just business - if you don't play it right, you won't succeed. I guess you could say there's some luck in there, but I wouldn't consider myself lucky for that; just wise."

"AR has been rising more and more through the decades," a journalist said. "If you could tell your past-self anything, what would it be?"

"I came to Mumbai with nothing but my wife and daughter at her waist. If I could tell my past-self anything, then it would be to be strong, have faith, and believe in the strength of your love."

"Speaking of coming to Mumbai," a reporter began, "you came from Allahabad with your family. Now you are about to open two new factories - one in Allahabad and one in Lucknow. Why?"

"Allahabad was an obvious choice, it being my home when I was young. So when the opportunity rose to expand the company, Allahabad was a no-brainer. As for opening a factory in Lucknow, I chose to do it there because my wife is from there, and I know how much it means to her."

"Since you have these two factories opening," a journalist asked, "how will you manage to supervise these projects when they're in two different places?"

Mahant smirked lightly. "That's very simple - you turn to the ones closest to you - family."

*~*

POW!

A tennis ball went back and forth, the necks of the spectators beginning to hurt as they followed the ball.

"Akash, I don't know how much longer I can watch this."

"Me too NK," Akash replied, his eyes still on the ball.

"Murli, go do something."

"Forgive me bhaiya, but they're gonna end up tan taana-ing me if I do," Murli replied.

A camera turned into Murli's face. "Come on Murli, you can do it."

"Veer bhaiya, you know I can't!"

The four men looked back at the court, following the ball.

"You may as well give up Advay," they heard.

"Not a chance Arnav," they heard as well.

Both Arnav and Advay Singh Raizada smacked their rackets, hitting the tennis ball each time.

"You're not gonna win, young one," Arnav said.

"I'm not that much younger than you."

"Still two minutes older!"

Wack! Wack! Wack!!! The ball flew this way and that way, being hit each time by a racket.

"Arnav! Advay!"

Both men turned their attention away from the game, and the four men on the sidelines sighed in relief. A beautiful woman in a very beautiful red sari came with a tray full of snacks and drinks. She went by to a table to set them down and just as she did, she was hugged by Veer.

"Meeku-!"

"Oh mom! Thank you, thank you, thank you sexy," he exclaimed, and he kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"Badmaash, let me go," she laughed.

Akash, NK, and Murli came cheering over, confusing Mandani as they cheered her on.

"But what did I do," she chuckled.

"Mai, you prevented world war 3 from happening," Akash said.

"Seriously Mai, you did," NK said.

"Haan Mai, those two were ready to tan tanai each other," Murli said.

Mandani chuckled. "I did nothing. Those two know would never go so far to start something anything bad. Right boys?"

Arnav and Advay made their way to the others, holding their rackets over their shoulders. When they reached them, the two seeked blessings from Mandani, and she happily blessed her two sons.

"May you both live long," she smiled.

"Don't worry, these twins will compete against each other at that too," Veer muttered, and the other guys chuckled.

"Shut up," both replied, and the others stopped.

"Oh stop it," Mandani chuckled. "Now are you going to be playing tennis all day or will you go to work today?"

"Papa's press conference is over," Arnav asked.

"Yes, and he wants to see you both."

"I wonder if it's about the new openings," Advay said as placed a towel around his neck. 

"You'll find out for yourselves once you two go see your father. Now quickly go shower and get ready."

"Yes Ma," the twins replied and headed towards Raizada mansion. 

"You think it's about the factories," Advay asked his twin. 

"Only one way to find out."

Comments

  1. Excited for new story... Raizada twins... Arnav will always close to my heart character..So ASR for me is only Arnav Singh Raizada... But Advay is also so yumm, that new haircut is so so drool worthy. .. In my mind he is jr ASR.. Lol. 😂😂.. Or Raizada 2.0..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful update loved it
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it,,,just started with the story,,I hope n pray you are continuing it,,god bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Four

Prologue